A simple step-by-step guide
Posting an ad on MLand9 is totally free and it couldn’t be easier thanks to this handy step-by-step guide.
Follow the simple steps below and it won’t be long before your ad is live and replies from interested buyers start streaming in!
- Start by clicking the big orange “Post FREE Ad” button – it’s easy to spot in the top right-hand corner of Mland9.com.
- If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign in first.If you are not registered, you will be prompted to register.
- Add a short, informative ad title
- Select the category and sub-category of the item you are selling. This helps potential buyers to browse for and find the goods they are looking for which ultimately improves your chances of selling!
- The next step is to choose your location by selecting the province, city and suburb where you are based.
- Fill in all the relevant information of your ad – a great description and a competitive price can go a long way in helping you to sell your item..
- As they say, “a picture is worth 1000 words” and ads with images are much more likely to be successful than those without! Click the empty picture icons and select images saved to your computer or mobile device. You can upload multiple images with one action by holding down CTRL when selecting your images from your computer.
- We’ll ask you to enter your contact details so that interested buyers can get in touch with you about purchasing your item. You can add a phone number if you wish.
- Now it’s time to decide if you want to promote your ad for a small cost. There are a few ways of doing this so if you’re keen to promote your ad (and maximise the number of views it will receive!), simply select the method you prefer and we’ll make sure your ad stands out from the crowd.
- With all that done and dusted, the final step is to click the orange “Post” button and wait for a confirmation email from the Gumtree team before your ad goes live on the site – it’s as easy as that!